Sunday, February 25, 2007

Corey's Karmic Come-uppance.

Some time ago, Corey had to go shoot off his mouth about how cool it would be to be Spider-Man ... AND pilot a Gundam. And we laughed. Oh, how we laughed.

Ah, but the perfectly calibrated, ineffably precise Clockwork of the Universe always balances itself out. You just can't put that kind of thought out there without some dire consequences. Something hideous and abominable. You, Corey, wished for something that SHOULD NOT BE.

What am I talking about? This! And THIS!

Oh you may blame the Japanese, Corey. But I blame YOU.

Let this be a lesson to us all.

(Special thanks to Kadi and Kelvin of the first years class for finding these clips.)

¿oɹəɹos ɐ uɪ xəɹ-ʇ ɐppoɓ ʎɯ sɹəɥʍ 'əsɹəʌɪun os

5 Comments:

Blogger yums said...

whoa dude. whoa.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Mark Monkman said...

That is perhaps the greatest thing to ever come out of Japan. except of course the sdf-1...I'm loving the extra extra mucho lots of sound effects from click 2. I smell an oscar.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Corbe said...

oh. . .
my. . .
snipes. . .

11:56 PM  
Blogger Kadi Fedoruk said...

I WIN!

I always win!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Damn, that's funky.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home