Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A streak of BAD LUCK feels like ...


Ever have one of THOSE days?
The truth is the universe doesn't really get up every morning just to spend the day screwing you over, though it may seem like that sometimes. Like the other day, when I --

Hey!

-- was driving down--

HEY! LISTEN!

oh... it's you. The Voices.
What do you want?

Why does it look all cleaned up instead of sketchy?

Because I cleaned it up in photoshop.

Hmm ... 'da hell's the point of that?

I'm going to colour it.

Hah! You never finish that kind of thing!


I'm GOING. TO. COLOUR. IT.

Suuure you are.

That's it. I'm drowning you out with music.

You do that. We'll still be waiting.

(this is the music)
A coloured version of this illustration is on the way. I mean it.

3 Comments:

Blogger yums said...

Awesomest random post ever.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Lisette said...

I like the voices, I wish mine would be like that with me more often, cuz it's REALLY not a good thing when we don't disagree

5:54 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Damn, that's funky.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home